4th Annual ESG and Climate Risk Week
Economist Impact’s ESG and Climate Risk Week will discuss the best ways to identify, measure, manage and report on ESG issues and climate-related risks. The event will provide an intellectual agenda for managing risks and opportunities, with practical lessons you can immediately apply to your organisation. And it underscores why a siloed approach to managing ESG issues will no longer work in 2022 and beyond.
By attending this event, you will benefit from:
- A hybrid experience combining the best in person networking and detailed online case studies, with the 13th of September in person and 14-15th online
- The whole market in one place: Economist Impact has created the only event that brings together the entire global ecosystem – from financial services, to institutional investors, as well as corporates and solution providers
- 30 practical and measurable case studies from the likes of Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), ATP, JP Morgan Chase, ADM, Vatenfall, General Electric and many more
- Special access to over 100 high-profile speakers
- Comprehensive and balanced debate focused on ESG and climate risk scenarios to help businesses address risk and take advantage of the new opportunities that arise