- This event has passed.
Advocacy to Accelerate the Transition to Country Ownership
Locally-led advocacy is a key to sustainable health interventions. Join us on September 22 for a discussion about advocacy for country ownership with donor, government and civil society experts.
Moderator: Kate Midden, Communications Director
- Etienne Krug, MD, MPH, Director, Department for Management of Noncommunicable Diseases, Disability, Violence and Injury Prevention, World Health Organization
- Kelly Henning, MD, Public Health Program Lead, Bloomberg Philanthropies
- The Honorable Nguyen Thi Ha, Vice Minister, Labor and Social Affairs, Government of Vietnam
- Nguke Mwakatundu, MD, MBA, Executive Director, Thamini Uhai (Tanzania)
- Anuradha Khanal, Regional Director, Global Health Advocacy Incubator