- This event has passed.
Fixing the Business of Food: A Critical Cross-Sector Dialogue to Re-Strategize Food Businesses
The sustainability of our food systems is vital for the health of people and planet.
Food insecurity and malnutrition are aggravated by the current social, environmental and economic scenarios, and the recent COVID-19 pandemic has only served to exacerbate the situation, highlighting how intrinsically food, climate change, and human well-being are connected.
We are convening institutional representatives, experts, academics, entrepreneurs and opinion leaders in the agri-food sector to align the private and public sectors and co-create a path toward the 2030 Agenda that keeps food security and sustainability front and center.
• Guido Barilla – Chairman, Barilla Group and Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition Foundation
• Wai-Chan Chan – Managing Director, The Consumer Goods Forum
• Sean Kidney – Co-Founder and CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
• Alzbeta Klein – Director and Global Head of Climate Business, International Finance Corporation
• Rachel Kyte CMG – Dean, The Fletcher School, Tufts University
• Alexandra Liftman – Global Environmental Executive, Bank of America
• Pedro Moura Costa – Co-Founder and President, BVRio Environmental Exchange
• Angelo Riccaboni – Santa Chiara Lab, University of Siena
• Jeffrey Sachs – Director, Center for Sustainable Development, Columbia University
• Guido Schmidt-Traub – Executive Director, SDSN
• Frans Timmermans – Executive Vice President, European Commission
• Armando Varricchio – Ambassador of Italy to Washington, Embassy of Italy in Washington
• Mariangela Zappia – Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Italy to the United Nations in New York
Barbara Buchner, Global Managing Director, Climate Policy Initiative