Launch event for the Collective Impact Coalition for Digital Inclusion: Advancing ethical and responsible AI
This roundtable at the side-lines of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) aims to launch the Digital CIC and highlight multi-stakeholder approaches to digital inclusion and in particular, addressing ethics in AI development and application by the world’s most influential digital technology companies.
- Christine Brueschke, Sustainable Investing Analyst, Fidelity International
- Lourdes Montenegro, Lead Digital Sector Transformation, WBA
- Tara Denham, Director General for Human Rights, Freedoms and Inclusion at Global Affairs Canada
- Caitlin Kraft-Buchman, CEO Women at the Table
- Louise Piffaut, Head of ESG Equity Integration, Aviva Investors
- ‘Gbenga Sesan, Executive Director, Paradigm Initiative