PATH Malaria Webinar: Malaria modeling and data analytics for decision-making
The use of data to inform decision-making plays a crucial role in our efforts to end malaria. At PATH, we have a team of experts who develop and use mathematical models and data analytics to inform decision-making from the country to global levels for malaria control and elimination. During this webinar, you’ll learn more about:
– Approaches to malaria modeling and data analytics to inform strategy development, stratification, and sub-national tailoring of interventions.
– Best practices and lessons learned in collaborating with national program managers and other key stakeholders to incorporate modeling intonational strategic plans through case studies from Zambia and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
– Techniques to strengthen capacity-building and training in modeling and analytics in malaria-endemic countries.
The webinar will feature the following PATH experts:
▪ Hannah Slater, Research Scientist
▪ Kafula Silumbe, MACEPA Zambia Team Lead
▪ Amir Siraj, Research and Data Analyst
▪ Justin Millar, Research Scientist
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and available to those who register. For more information about malaria data analysis and modeling in advance of the session, check out the below resources:
▪A blog that contains technical documentation of data processes that our collaborators may find useful for reproducing and extending analyses:https://path-global-health.github.io/MNTD-tech-docs/
We look forward to welcoming you to the webinar soon.