The Third Digital Health Symposium
Fordham University and the Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center of the Gabelli School of Business in partnership with the United Nations Digital Health Task Force, is pleased to invite you to a United Nations sponsored event.
The Digital Health Innovation Divide, will bring together global health leaders in a unique role-play simulation that looks at what happens when promising digital health technologies are faced with competing public policy and private-sector interests. See how our panelists handle complex ethical, business, and health equity and access issues regarding a hypothetical, at-home, patient monitoring device that can revolutionize early cancer-prevention and treatment. While the innovation could lead to faster, better, and cheaper global health outcomes, find out what may be the obstacles to achieving these desirable goals.
James Hastings, J.D., Counsel, Rothwell Figg
Chinmayi Sharma, J.D., Associate Professor of Law, Fordham University School of Law
Panelists to date include:
- Carl Baranowski, J.D., Vice President & Chief Legal Officer, University of Texas at Tyler
- Jenny Colgate, J.D., Partner, Rothwell Figg
- Hannah Cooper, CEO & Co-founder, Cooper/Smith
- Janet Freilich, J.D., Professor, Fordham University School of Law
- Michael Harvey, Information and Privacy Commissioner, Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Alejandro Lopez Osornio, M.D., Senior Implementation Support Specialist, SNOMED International and Senior Consultant in Digital Health, CIIPS
- Falguni Sen, Ph.D., Director, Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center, Fordham University
- Darshana Zaveri, Founder and Managing Partner, Catalyst Health Ventures