US-Sweden Green Innovation Agenda: Market Solutions to Climate Imperatives
The United States is the largest green economy and Sweden is the most integrated green economy worldwide. The urgency of developing innovation pipelines for sustainability has never been greater at the community, corporate, and entrepreneurial levels. What are community, industry, and entrepreneurial green innovators looking for? What are the implications for community design, building materials, and recycling? What needs to happen in terms of market making, finance, and research and development to stoke the innovation pipeline?
Join US, Swedish, and global innovators, business leaders, and thought pioneers on the frontlines of catalyzing green innovation during NYC Climate Week. Spark ideas, create opportunities, and generate new relationships that lead to environmental and economic progress.
- Participant lightning round for attendees and panelists to engage by offering recommendations, next steps, deals, and opportunities
- Highlight of U.S., Scandinavian, and global perspectives for catalyzing green economic development
- Panel on the role of the public and private sectors on sustainable and resilient community design
- Topical discussions on challenges faced by sustainability innovators and identification of solutions
- Dialogue for catalyzing innovation in the building sector
- Luncheon following 12 PM conclusion
Space is limited. Register at no-cost to confirm your participation and get event updates like agenda and speakers.
For more information, please contact the Institute for Sustainable Development at [email protected]. — This event is a part of ISD’s US-Sweden Blue and Green Innovation Agenda. For resources and more information, visit https://www.isdus.org/blueandgreeninnovation.
This event is hosted by ISD, SACC-USA, and SACCNY as a part of Climate Week NYC 2022.